Deployment & Ops
CODA Footprint allows SMBs and MSPs to fully leverage the platform’s capabilities through different types and deployment and integrations. This translates both into business growth and business safety.
Any type of deployment in any type of hosting requires minimum effort and less than half an hour. With only a few steps and a minimum set of requirements, any company can benefit from full visibility around their cybersecurity posture.
- Can be run from outside or the inside of the organization
- Immediate results from the Cloud with zero effort to deploy
- No changes required to the existing landscape
- Multiple scanning perspectives
Requirements and limitations:
- TCP/IP connectivity is required
- Limited visibility into internal DMZ assets (can be increased by deploying internal sensors)
- Limited vulnerability identification due to uncredentialed access
- Full device visibility as the agent runs in RING0 (SYSTEM/root privileges)
- Collects local metrics directly ( processes, network connections, users, group, services, scheduled tasks, etc )
- Ability to sca other local devices
Requirements and limitations:
- Must be deployed on each end point ( can be deployed on a single machine if an AD-integrated setup is chosen )
- Sometimes can’t be deployed on looked systems (eg. ICS/OT)
- Multiple agents on one machine (low overhead, AD-integrated alternative)
Leverage the potential of CODA Footprint in your chosen environment
CODA Footprint is cloud-agnostic and can be hosted on AWS, Azure, VMWare and other cloud providers. . Any MSP or SMB can leverage all the platform’s capabilities through the cloud.
We enable companies using on-premise instances to use the CODA Footprint platform to enhance their cybersecurity posture. Leverage the potential of a fully automated Vulnerability Management platform with ease.
Hybrid instances are becoming more and more popular amongst businesses. Therefore we made our platform accessible to them. With only a few steps, any hybrid environment can host the CODA platform, and can open the door for a fully secured business.
Periodic Scan Jobs that keep your business safe
MSPs and SMBs can leverage the periodic scans to collect continuous insights on the cybersecurity health of any company. These can be activated on any instance or type of deployment.
Here are only a few examples:
|Web Applications Health & Change Monitoring||Scans & Analyze all HTTP and HTTPS discovered ports||Every 5 minutes|
|Web Application Availability Scan||Scans all HTTP and HTTPS discovered ports||Every 5 minutes|
|UDP Services Availability Scan||Scans only already discovered UDP open ports||Every 5 minutes|
|TCP Services Availability Scan||Scans only already discovered TCP open ports||Every 5 minutes|
|Critical Service Health & Change Monitoring (TCP)||Scans TCP ports from user customizable supplied list||Every 10 minutes|
|Critical Service Health & Change Monitoring (UDP)||Scans UDP ports from user customizable supplied list||Every 10 minutes|
|Snapshot Customer Vulnerability Report Generation||Generate the Customer Vulnerability Report based on actual data||Every hour|
|Historic Customer Vulnerability Report Generation||Generate the Customer Vulnerability Report based on all changes||Every hour|
|Limited Perimeter Service Scan||Scans the 100 highest-ratio TCP ports found in a port hierarchy||Every 4 hours|
|Attack Replay||Runs defined attacks from attack replay module||Every 8 hours|
|Perimeter Discovery via Reconnaissance||Executes Whois and DNS fingerprinting from discovered entities||Every 24 hours|
|Full Perimeter Service Scan||Scans the entire range of 65536 TCP ports available||Every 24 hours|
|Advanced Scanner||Runs advanced vulnerability scanning plugins (22K NVTs)||Every 24 hours|
And many more…
See for yourself what
CODA Footprint can do to accelerate your business growth
Explore how CODA Footprint can streamline your cybersecurity-related operations, enhance productivity and efficiency across the entire business so you can become more profitable.